Due to our wealth of experience in the construction industry, SNOW also offer a consultancy service to other architects, engineers, contractors and consultants.
This involves the solving of complex technical issues, architectural detailing, construction technology, DDA regulations, CDM and value engineering.
With the current difficulties in the economy and the challenges faced by the Construction and Property sectors getting things right has never been more important. SNOW can help you through these difficult times by outsourcing your working drawing packages to eliminate the peaks with resource requirements and the need to employ additional staff.
SNOW can assist in the delivery of full detailed design, specification and working drawings, and work in conjunction with the concept architect to form a seamless partnership.
Projects we have worked on recently include -
- planning an building regulation drawings for a £2.5m barn conversion
- design and planning approval for a RICS Award winning hotel
- working drawings, tender packages and technical advice for the £1bn Stirling Prize nominated Liverpool One Project
- working drawings and tender packages for the RIBA awards nominated £24m university building
- working drawings and tender packages for a £3m BSIF
- working drawings for a £400k house extension
Please do not hesitate to contact us on 0151 703 0500 for an informal discussion, you never know with our expert advice you could win an award too.